Sunday, June 24, 2012

So I lied.....

So it's been over 2 years since I last posted! Anyways, A LOT has changed since then. Ayrton and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary last May. In March we found out I was pregnant! I am due Nov 14, 2012! Currently I am 19 weeks and 4 days prego. Really excited about this! I currently live in Bremerton, WA and work at the Hampton Inn Harborside. I love my job for the most part. In September. I will be moving back to San Diego and living with my FIL until I have the baby and then will be moving to an apartment near my sister and dad.

 My sister still lives in San Marcos. She has 2 daughters. Rose is 2 1/2 yrs old and Gracie is going to be 1 yr old in October. My dad got married back in 2010 to a fantastic woman name Rhonda. Rhonda has a daughter who is married and lives in Hawaii.

Ayrton's parents got a divorce 3 years ago and live 2000 miles away from each other. Mike, FIL, lives in Temecula, CA and Sandi, MIL, lives in Indianapolis. Both of them have been dating someone since late 2009.

My life got turned completely inside out 3 years ago and has kind of come to a stop. At least is did until March. Now with the pregnancy and Ayrton being out to sea so much things are getting crazy again.

I look forward to being with my family again and having my beautiful baby, which I find out in 4 days what we are having, with me! Now if only I could get my husband in the same place as well!


No comments: