Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year... A Few Days Late.

Well its the start of the new year and my resolution is... to not have one this year. I will however start working out a bit more in hopes that when Ayrton gets back in April and we move to Florida I will have a great beach body!! Oh how I miss summer on the beach. only 3 months til I get to feel the suns warmth again!!!


29 days Until Ayrton leaves for boot camp. I'm going to miss him so much. I will officially have no one!!! Hopefully Emz comes down or I can go see her. But other than that I will have work and world of warcraft hahaha.


I am soooo ready to get on with my life but I'm gonna miss my friends here and I sure as hell miss my friends from Cali.


Time to go back to a job where I stare mindlessly at a computer screen for 8 hours.

Only 7 more hours til I can go home. Not that anyone is counting tho.

4 comments:

Katy said...

You miss everyone but me.

Lame.

You gotta start running so you can do the bridge run with us.

Katy said...

I tagged you here: http://katyandclay.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-would-like-to-thank-academy-and.html

Update your stuff.

Katy said...

s

prashant said...

You gotta start running .
How to make a website