Friday, November 21, 2008

I Hate Canadians!

So we have a Canadian hockey team staying at the hotel. Rude as hell. Always coming up to the desk when I'm with another guest and interrupting me. I'm not so happy about it. But i am happy that I am working 12-6 tomrrow and not 7-3 like I was asked. Turns out this guy who used to work here was willing to come in from 7-1230 so that I didn't have to do a turn around shift. Thank goodness. I owe him big time. I got another guest compliment and I have no idea why. I haven't been very nice to guests lately but I haven't gotten any bad comments. IDK.

Rachel && AJ are having a bonfire tonight. I miss her. I miss our bonfires. But I'm happy here and I wouldn't go back. I'm happy to be with Ayrton. Anyways, I'm gonna go find something to do now.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Who is it? Andrew?